Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous Assassins ĞIAğ at Halo Combat Evolved.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to be Infamous Assassins Member

Go down 
+3
ĞIAğFreedom
ĞIAğAngel
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to be Infamous Assassins  Member Empty
PostSubject: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Joining Infamous Assassins

If you wish to join Infamous Assassins please
Post a Reply on this Topic

Once we have read the form expect a friend request from someone from the roster, we will then give you a tryout to test your skill in the games you stated you play. This tryout will either be a few of us on each team against each other or we will play as a team against others online, depending on the game.

This tryout will test out your skill and ability in these games. If you pass the tryout you will be given a trial. In this trial we will treat you as a clan member and we will be testing you on other areas as a clan member, such as communication skills, how frequently online you are, how often you play with us, how well you work as a clan member, and most of all if you are easy to get on with.

If you pass this 1 you will then be part of the clan where we'd expect you to be in the Clan, sign up to game battles and be able to play often with us.

As a clan we are looking for dedicated members and we would like to have a close community between our members, we'd rather have quality over quantity, if you feel the same as us and want a tryout please sign up to the forums and post a topic to let us know and we will get back to you via Halo Combat Evolved

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://iateam.forumotion.com
ĞIAğAngel
.:::IA's Force's:::.
ĞIAğAngel

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:02 am

me I am already a part of IA why should I join again?? lol!
Back to top Go down
ĞIAğFreedom
.::General::.
ĞIAğFreedom

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://infamousassassins.net/
ĞIAğWolf

ĞIAğWolf

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm

My Halo:CE name is Wolf. I was asked to join by ĞIAğElmo.
Back to top Go down
Timberwo

PostSubject: new membership   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 pm

my name is Timberwolf.... i was asked to join by Jay
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: join iA   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 pm

hey y'all its me Jonny, im friends with Jay, and was wonderin if i could join IA? i spoke with CHIEF and i think he said id be ok, but i wanna check first with forum. im also known as formerly cba mero, xXx tas, pR mero. thanks! pirat
Back to top Go down
ĞIAğJay
.::Lt.Colonel::.
ĞIAğJay

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am

Last edited by ĞIAğJay on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3sixtydegrees

3sixtydegrees

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:16 am

lol do u know that i can see here too mero
i wont say anything
Back to top Go down
ĞIAğJay
.::Lt.Colonel::.
ĞIAğJay

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:01 pm

lol 360
read xXx forum
got it
Back to top Go down
koin

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote :
hey y'all its me Jonny, im friends with Jay, and was wonderin if i could join IA? i spoke with CHIEF and i think he said id be ok, but i wanna check first with forum. im also known as formerly cba mero, xXx tas, pR mero. thanks! pirat

U WERE NEVER IN PR SO STFU. WHY WOULD U EVEN SAY THAT?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
3sixtydegrees

3sixtydegrees

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 am

lol idk why he says that. lol. but he posted here same day to get a tryout here

i havent banned him as yet tho.
also if he thinks he can go around in other names and think i cant find him and so not able to ban him... better think again.
there is more than 3 ways to do things and that is
- the right way (what i do normally as a last resort)
- the wrong way
- the evil way (what i do to hackers)
- my way

hope i dont resort to my way lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be Infamous Assassins Member   How to be Infamous Assassins  Member Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be Infamous Assassins Member
Page 1 of 1