Infamous Assassins IA at Halo Combat Evolved.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ~W~ vs IA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
levelxcr

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 37
Location : LEVELXCR.com

PostSubject: ~W~ vs IA   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 pm

I'd like to startup a weekly heavy weapons scrim with IA

2 Maps/Games
You pick one, we pick color
We pick one, you pick color
or we can agree to play one map like ratrace and do each side

Servers
One game in ours
One game in yours

~W~LEVELXCR
ScorpionBattleWarriors.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionbattlewarriors.com
IAFreedom
.::General::.
avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : Death Island

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Hi levelxcr,

thanks for the Invite, to do team war with us.. Wink
but the team is for a while... erm..... well..
Let's just say ... we will be back soon lol!

Regards
IA General Freedom
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://infamousassassins.net/
levelxcr

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 37
Location : LEVELXCR.com

PostSubject: ???   Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Be back soon? I've seen some of you on your servers, what do you mean? Not enough players active?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionbattlewarriors.com
IAFreedom
.::General::.
avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : Death Island

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:28 pm

levelxcr wrote:
Be back soon? I've seen some of you on your servers, what do you mean? Not enough players active?

Well is not because not enought players active, is that the team is freezing for a while (I think you know what I mean Smile )
levelxcr you say (I've seen some of you on your servers...)
can you please tell me, what his name? and on what servers name do he play? it will be very nice from you Smile

Thank you
IA General Freedom
btw, nice site you have levelxcr Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://infamousassassins.net/
Twiztd

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:48 pm

IAFreedom wrote:
levelxcr wrote:
Be back soon? I've seen some of you on your servers, what do you mean? Not enough players active?

Well is not because not enought players active, is that the team is freezing for a while (I think you know what I mean Smile )
levelxcr you say (I've seen some of you on your servers...)
can you please tell me, what his name? and on what servers name do he play? it will be very nice from you Smile

Thank you
IA General Freedom
btw, nice site you have levelxcr Smile



I think what you meen is that you guys are closing down for a while, am I correct?


~sbw~Twiztd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
levelxcr

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 37
Location : LEVELXCR.com

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

I can understand, just wonder why, because of course I'd like to get something going with ya'll. We've been playing the same old people, just want to throw some new teams to the mix. Make new clan friends, yada yada.

The name, honestly, I was in a server that I thought was yours that had portals. Thought I saw some IA people, got me looking for your site. I didn't put the names to memory, sry.

Site - Thanks! I do something that almost no one else does as far as laptop repair. Actually fix laptop motherboards by mail. Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionbattlewarriors.com
IAFreedom
.::General::.
avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : Death Island

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 am

Twiztd wrote:
IAFreedom wrote:
levelxcr wrote:
Be back soon? I've seen some of you on your servers, what do you mean? Not enough players active?

Well is not because not enought players active, is that the team is freezing for a while (I think you know what I mean Smile )
levelxcr you say (I've seen some of you on your servers...)
can you please tell me, what his name? and on what servers name do he play? it will be very nice from you Smile

Thank you
IA General Freedom
btw, nice site you have levelxcr Smile



I think what you meen is that you guys are closing down for a while, am I correct?


~sbw~Twiztd

Yes just for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://infamousassassins.net/
IAFreedom
.::General::.
avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2008-08-29
Location : Death Island

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm

levelxcr wrote:
I can understand, just wonder why, because of course I'd like to get something going with ya'll. We've been playing the same old people, just want to throw some new teams to the mix. Make new clan friends, yada yada.

The name, honestly, I was in a server that I thought was yours that had portals. Thought I saw some IA people, got me looking for your site. I didn't put the names to memory, sry.

Site - Thanks! I do something that almost no one else does as far as laptop repair. Actually fix laptop motherboards by mail. Cool stuff!

well... I think, I will not gonna tell you why the team is down Smile it's a long story!! Smile
but we thank you for your care!! Smile
yeah is really a cool stuff you're doing!! there are not much with laptop repair!! Smile
hope we see us soon, I can't wait to play with you guys!! Smile

IA General Freedom
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://infamousassassins.net/
levelxcr

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 37
Location : LEVELXCR.com

PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Makes sense. Okay, well if you guys get anything going and just want to do some small 4v4s or something let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.scorpionbattlewarriors.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~W~ vs IA   

Back to top Go down
 
~W~ vs IA
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Challenge us-
Jump to: